Monday, April 2, 2007

2/4/07

one down two more to go ^^

but the tfs mid sem test that consist for 40% of my total marks still worries me =(

nvm ...
suddenly feel like blogging ...

these few days ... i've been studying studying and studying ...
but honestly ...
nothing went into my mind ...
today was damn anxious b4 the paper ...
coz last nite went to sleep early since ken say we'll meet up early to study the next day ...
this morning wake up @ 7am ...
went to college and called ken ...
he reply me "u go 7th floor first la ..." -,- **speechless**

so i sat at 7th floor ...
then i realise i left most of my things in car ...
bread my mum prepared, milk, notes for lecture RIGHT AFTER exam, file and stuffs -,-
putting everything aside ...
i had to try to concentrate on wat i have in my hand for last minute study ...
and then have too go into exam hall with my bladder full =(
and tahan for 40mins ...
then due to tiredness ... went to jasmine's to sleep ...
over slept till 12.45pm only wake up .. too late for lunch ...
DAMN hungry lo that time ...

went to class ...
sesat as ever ...
can somebody explain to me wat is ASR trying to tell us?
i dun feel i'm learning anything in the subject ...
izzit me or my brain?
both seems to be rejecting ASR ... haih ...

then went home ...
on my way home i had this thought

i wanna go shopping!!!~~~

but its like mission impossible for me ..
with less than 10 bucks in my purse
and bank account balance so low that is not even enough for ONE shopping trip =(

1 comment:

  1. bread n milk from mommy...
    tats so cute of you ;)

    "Dude wuzz hurr"

    freestyliquified.vox.com

    freestyliquified.vox.com

    freestyliquified.vox.com

    ReplyDelete