Friday, November 16, 2007

rebirth ~

unleash the non-nerdy me !!~~


last night went maison =)

i tot i can camwhore my night away but it happens that my baobei brought her camera WITHOUT BATTERY -___-
*totally speechless*
then my second plan was to drinking lots while listening to goldfish ~
but it happened that DJ T-bone was spinning till 2.30 am
then oni DJ goldfish appear --______--

din drink much tough ...
at least i never get drunk and puke *cough*cough*

basically all plans failed ...
but at least i enjoyed ^^

some "min keong" pics ...







next morning met up with peivoon siewleng ex kendrink and eric for singing k ^^
sang like mad ...
no pics also coz none of us have camara ...

now i'm seriously consider getting myself a digicam ...
and a new hp ...
that means i have to work twice my ass off this holidays =(

i'm going to melacca tmr ^^
hope someone will bring camera along ...

1 comment:

  1. lol you people are drunk. big time.
    seriously. =D hehe. happy holis mingkee. cheers

    ReplyDelete