Thursday, June 26, 2008

langkawi trip pre-boarding post

back from langkawi d :)

best thing i got from langkawi


haha ^^ nice leh. duty free de. watever the F. i know.
got one liquor also. brand? D.O.M haha. for my aunt.

ok. enough crap. we took damn lots pics for the 3 days 2 nights trip. my comera got 400+ pics. eng yoong's camera got even more. yew koon's also more than me. xien and cindy also got camera. it will take quite some time for us to be able to collect all pics since we are on holidays liao :(

so who went with me?

:: brains ::

:: lamers ::

:: pretties ::

:: couple I ::

:: couple II ::

:: couple III ::

:: other singles :) ::


:: hairy legs to feed or scare the fishes ::

:: our bag hanger ::

haiya lazy type d.

to sum it up, here are all that went :


ok la. till here first. will update again when i collected all pics from friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment