Tuesday, September 2, 2008

my baby :/

today, i'm going to tell a story regarding my poor baby.
it was faithfully hanging on my hp until ...



karwai starts eating his EXTRA CHOCOLATE TOPING ice cream.
[yes. no doubt he is ignoring his diet plan. too bad he can resist anything but temptation.]
at the sametime, camwhoring.



and suddenly i realise, OH NO!!~
why got choc on my baby wannnn???!!!



so dirty liao :(:(:(



compare to his twin :/



sigh. so i called wall.e to the rescue.

guess where i found him?
stuck in a beer glass when he is trying to wash the cupor trying to drinkbeer?.



so i rescued wall.e so that he can bring my baby go wash wash :):)



meanwhile, i have to decide who to teman my phone while my baby is away.

and decided:



my new set of ultraman. i em se dak use the baby ultraman :(
so i decided to use the monster instead since i got two exactly same monster. hahaha.





monster says :"WaTerFall tan mingkee why u so damn lame wan?" -_-

11 comments:

  1. Pure lame, u got no work to do ah? No need to study for ur exam ka?

    ReplyDelete
  2. [loong]
    mingkee feels she is damn creative :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. chocolate provides energy, so that he can have more energy to hit the gym

    ReplyDelete
  4. [papa bear]
    WaTerFall...
    notice the words in caps. haha.

    [karheng]
    -_-

    ReplyDelete
  5. "chocolate provides energy, so that he can have more energy to hit the gym" waterfall waterfall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edward - Now you get it waterfall waterfall. hahha

    ReplyDelete
  7. o.y.tmk.so.lame.1

    like.me?haha

    ReplyDelete