Friday, October 10, 2008

i blame it on chong pei voon.

she is the one that made me addicted to this.


oh. no not this.

is this:


can tell the difference?
one got bawang one dun have. LOL.

its a darn big difference for me k. hahaha.

its the nicest yu tao mai i've ever tried. seriously.
joel say even the singapore XO yu tao mai lose to this heavenly thing.

plus, i always order sang ha yu wat mai 生虾鱼滑米.
sang ha coz i love prawn and the soup taste much nicer.
yu wat and not yutao coz i feel having to spit get the bone out every once in 2 mins is abit potong stim.
this bowl cost rm13.80.
i know. abit pricey. but its definately worth it. try it and u will know.



it comes with a packet of free tissue everytime u visit. thats wat i ALWAYS need. hahaha.
plus the printed their map and address on the tissue hoping that u'll intro your friends there ;)

even their bowls and plates is labeled with their name.



its seriously nice.

proof?

oj sim finish everything including the soup and bawangs.

亚顺生虾鱼头
WinSoon Cafe
46, Jalan Kuchai Maju,
Off Jalan Kuchai Lama,
58200 Kuala Lumpur.

tel: 03-79819287

p.s. am not paid a single cent for this. promote co i really loved it :):):)

4 comments:

  1. oh my god my dear! how can u simply blame it on me? you should be happy ma. somemore you like it only you will addicted to it k? hehe, blek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooo bring me eat next time =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hei, winsoon nvr pay me wan wo, how come put my photo up, i knew my name weesoon . . . anyway wish u all enjoy the sang ha yu wat mai :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. [peivoon]
    i dun care i still think its your fault. LOL.

    [ph7]
    u faster come back oni say la deng.
    and don't reply :"why deng me wor T.T "

    [oj sim]
    haha. who ask u let me take pic. let me take pic sure use to promote wan lo.

    ReplyDelete