Monday, November 3, 2008

one (wang) jimat day.

was damn hungry after finish teaching tuition this noon. so i sms-ed karwai ask him to teman me makan. and i din have any money with me so i asked him to bring more money to borrow me also.

and he told me he only have rm21 with him when he sat in my car.
so we deided to only make use of the rm21 we have to settle the day's dinner :)

the first place is this coffee shop.
Restoran Pedas Sedap. [very near yu tao mai shop]



1. ice tea rm0.50


2. crab rm11
3. fried bun x 10 = rm5


21 - (0.5+11+5) = rm4.50 left.

then we passed by a pasar malam.
i feel like drinking pearl tea as our initial plan (the apam balik store) closed coz it was drizzling.

can rm4.50 kao tim two cups of pearl milk tea? when h2o stall in subang is selling at minimum rm3.90 for something with pearl inside?

-

-

-

-

-

yes we can ;):):)



haha.

so happily,

we drink our grape pearl milk tea :):):)

thus, we're left with 4.5-4.4 = rm0.10 ;)
and we cannot make anymore purchase in the whole pasar malam.
not even choong kar wai's favourite uncle bob fried chicken :/

p.s.
its study break now, but there still no study mood in me.



how i wish i can just lie like that whole day -___-

help inject some study mode into me please.

7 comments:

  1. HAHAHA I really wanted to taiwanese sausage and also the uncle bob.

    LOL too bad la raining cannot buy from uncle ampung i think its ampung balik la not apam balik lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. [kar wai]
    watever balik is it i'm sure i'll go back to get it.

    [bex]
    no. its my aunty's son's shih tzu. lol.

    [tohff8]
    she is my cousin's cousin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg.. where u had that crab? looks so delicious.. >.<

    ReplyDelete