Saturday, January 24, 2009

Daily Fresh

after job street, i'm feeling emo :/



coz i realise i did not do good enough in my degree.

plus, my printer last minute no ink, i can only manage to print 7 copies of resume.
and totally no news from amy of the company till now. except for those insurance company -.-

thus i can now conclude that the best thing i got from the job fair is :


none other than this packet of chilli cheese corntoz. my fav. yumm~


see i'm happy again.

btw, beside me is dude. he was my 观音兵 for the day. haha.
sorry i bored u out that day dudey ^^

then we proceed to tropicana city with oj sim after the return of the correct nissan sunny. hahahha.

and we came to this shop.



its menu attracted me ;)


the waffle look damn nice okay!!!
so many flavor. i mean, even the waffle got flavor k. see also feel happy lo.


i ordered blueberry ^^

and their cool ice kimo ;)


*drools*


not forgetting their corn in cup with variety of flavors ;):):)

::: rasin ::: garlic cheese ::: fancy mayo :::
i soooo wanna try all~~





oj eating MY waffle. their's finish too fast and i tak sempat take pic. so ask him hold mine to let me take pic. hehehe.


thats MY drink. also borrow him pose only.


thats me. both my food and drinks other ppl holding. zzz.


i'm happily eating my waffle again.

i will surely come back for moreeeee~~

3 comments: