Wednesday, March 4, 2009

i cant beleve it.

* warning:long long post ahead. *

i'm already 21 years old.

what happened to the cute and fat chubby girl in the pic below??










no teeth also wanna smile -.-


but its not that bad ... coz now i look like this already:


hahhaa. am still eating but the chubby -ness is still there.
i've grown tall but i'm still short -.-

ok enough crap.

i celebrated my 21st birthday at BBQ Bar at Chin Woo stadium.
i invited all i know vie facebook and my blog.

please dun say its very not sincere to invite like that. coz i've already tried my best and these are the ways i can think of to make sure i invited all my friends without wasting too much on phone bill :/

however, my birthday
was the happiest day of 21 years of my life :):):)


it all started with oj sim ordering and taking the super huge cake to my party.




then my friend came and the bbq started.



and camwhoring also starts.





::: they look so happy together ;)



::: the kids enjoying themselves while waiting for food to be served to them :)


:: pv wanted to take pic with me but i was just bout to sneeze ;):):) lol...



kids still enjoying themselves ...


::: ken and joe tried to kacau ziling ;) no its not like that. i fitnah them wan. hahahha.


too many pics i shall just cut it and move to the cake cutting ceremony.


::: dude's birthday is one day earlier than mine so we always celebrate together wan :)


::: wishing upon a star ;):):)


moving on to group pics ...


::: sis dearest ;)


::: family who came ;)


::: tbs mates :) where is serene?


::: high school mates ;):):) yes i am from a girl school. no they are not my classmates. they are my HIGH SCHOOL mates.


::: indomeez + ziling :)


::: ojsim and family + emily :)


::: two very naughty brianS :)


::: all mummies :)


::: birthday boy ;)


::: camwhores :)


::: ojsim + spoilers. LOLLL ;)


after soooo many pictures taken, finally i can cut the cake liao.



and my friends remember something very important to them was not done yet.

suddenly,
this is me -.-



and i passed it to oj :)





wiping all of in the toilet. the kids were happily laughing at me wtf -.-



was doing angry face at my friends but only the photographer layan me -.-


lastly, i would like to thanks all who came. sorry if i ignored any of u, but all your presence really meant A LOT to me. seriously.



::: thx mummy and jie jie for making it happen ;)


::: thx kenny lai for all the taking and editing of pictures ;):):)


not forgetting,

::: thx ojsim for the cake and all other small details.



^^ i really had a happy day ^^v

1 comment: