Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ricoh LC-1 on Lumix-Lx3

today, i did my first change on my new Lumix-Lx3.
it is something i saw a lot of Lx-3 users did and i thought it was a pretty good idea.

i change the normal Lx3 cap into Ricoh Self Retaining Lens Cap.



::: the original Lx3 lens cap :::

the changing brought few benefits.
it saves the hassle of opening and closing the cap every time i wanna take pics and it also prevents me as me, a very forgetful girl, from loosing the cap ;):):)


::: Ricoh LC-1 Self Retaining Lens Cap :::

the cap will fit alright on Lx-3 but its not a 100% perfect fit. u will need some force to press it on but once its attached it works fine.



::: Ricoh LC-1 on Lumix-Lx3 :::






now i won't miss any nice shots just because i need to pocket my lens cap properly ;):):)

however, there night be some shadows of the Ricoh lens when i zoom out for closer pics. will be doing some modification to solve this problem later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment