Saturday, September 26, 2009

Zzz

i miss those days when i only have few pictures in my hp for me to blog about.

now i realise how big is the commitment to edit pics before posting up. and i'm not even using photoshop yet. here i salute xiaxue -.-

went Gopeng during the raya holidays. and then i had 3 days of super busy schedule. and finally i get all me sleep back today.

will edit the pics if i feel like editing today :)

go see my props' website :)
i'm constantly updating it with things i bought to make sure i' remember to wear/use them -___-

2 comments:

  1. Actually there are programs to mass-edit photos. In fact I'm sure there are plug-ins for Photoshop that does that. I never really search for it, but some people needs to mass-edit thousands of photos, so there must a plug-in lying around. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still don't know how to use photoshop at all yet.
    i couldn't even save a file with photoshop i dunno why -.-

    i'm now using photoscape. it con do some basic editing but its enough for me d :)

    yes it does have batch editing for me to put the signature, but the brightness and all for each pic is not the same T.T

    ReplyDelete