Sunday, January 10, 2010

i don't think i know how to blog anymore. its a really weird feeling. is like one day u wake up and u suddenly dunno how to speak english. sure u can read and understand; but u just dunno how to speak. or rather, don't feel like speaking.

i think my ignorance is gettting so strong that its now laziness level 8 -.- i just "don't feel like doing anything". driving, walking, reading, typing ... i just wanna sit there and watch CSI everyday every hour every minute every second. heck now i don't even feel like typing anymore -.-

2 comments:

  1. I will not concur on it. I over polite post. Especially the title-deed attracted me to review the whole story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

    ReplyDelete