Sunday, February 7, 2010

blah ~

another birthday passed. i can still rmb my 21st birthday party clearly :) it was such a happy moment that time that i will not forget in my entire life.

but time pass and things changed. i'm no longer the priority and no longer the apple of one's eye. plus everyone is work now so ... yea working is always the excuse.

i myself have to work on my birthday but before the, i have to sing Negaraku in  the morning before work starts today -___- FML.

after work, i had lunch with family + brian and then went home to sleep :):):)
then one u for shopping. did quite some shopping and i got my nico digi today hahaha ... will blog bout that cutie pie later. but for now, i can conclude this year's birthday in one word. dissappointing. getting scolded is the last thing i wan on my birthday.

but anyhow, life goes on. and i'm now one year oler. happy birthday to myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment