Tuesday, November 28, 2006

nov 25 - nov 28

wah ... never update my blog for 3 [almost 4] days d ...

now i'm sitting at JS @ ss15 ... seriously nbtd ... so i decided to BLOG ...
as quoted by xien ... we blog when we are BORED and sien ...

i'll start this blog with saturday -nov 25-'s events ... let me recall ...

hmm ...

i totally forgot wat i did on saturday morning ... so that means nothing much i guess ...

then at nite .. i went ... SODA ... muahaha ...
moon's fault la ... always ask me go club club club ...

basically soda nothing much la ... the dj i REALLY no comments ...
but now i know y dj goldfish [the dj at maison on thursday] ROX ...








all of us were half dunk and we went home bout 3am ...


then sunday -nov 26- ...

i rmb cleaning my house EARLY in the morning ... [ YES i'm a good girl =) ]

then went out to ss2 makan with oj ... then we went one u to jalan jalan ...
something ALMOST spoilt my day but eventually it turned into a good thing =)

at one u ...
as usual ... movie tix first ...
after comparing between heavenly mission and battle of wits ...
we decided on heavenly mission coz got more leng chais =p

we walk around and decided to be SUPER civilize and went into MPH ...
once again ... [ YES i'm a good girl =) ]

we read till almost movie time .. and went down to get some food ...
we ate rotiboy + otak otak + tako tao and bought cheezels + mars to eat in cinema ...

heavenly mission was ok la ... i feel its quite meaningful ...
oj say the whole movie can be told in four words : 回头是岸 [turning into a new leaf] ...

after movie ... my stomach calling for food ...
note: its not ME calling for food ... its MY STOMACH okay ...

so we went to murni's ...
we just ordered mango special + roti hawaii + lou shi funn [mouse noodle] ...
finished food then go home coz oj gtg meet another friend ...


monday -nov 28-

did nothing whole morning besides sleeping ...
till noon ... oj call say bring me go makan ...
waited for him for "15mins" ... and makan and managed to reach home b4 5pm =)

then my mum say wanna go watch happy feet ...
i totally dun mind watching 2nd time ... so we headed to mid valley ...

bought tix @ 7.15pm ...
to kill time and the noise made by our stomach ... we went to kim gary ...
makan stone rice and korean mee ...
my mum complained bout the stone that is still damn hot when she finish eatingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

then went to watch movie ...
i still love watching baby mumble "dancing" ... soooooo damn cuteeee ~~~ ...

then we went to my aunt's house ...
talk bout my cousin's wedding this sunday ... and my internship in ING starting next week ...


oh ... have i mention that i'm stucked in ING for TWO WHOLE MONTHS ?!
yes .. whole of dec and jan ... mon-fri ... 8.30-5.30pm ... as INTERN [rm600/month]
i know ... its damn little .. i dun wanna mention how i ended up in this job ...


so anybody that pass by the raja chulan area during lunch time PLEASE call me out for lunch ...


then home & sleep after a long phone call with my lou po ...

finally ... TODAY -nov 28- ...
went to update my passport ...
poor shanker have to fetch me & my sis at 7am ...
drive all the way to subang airport when me and my sis get to sleep soundly in the car ...

reach bout 7something and started lining up a bloody long Q for dunno how long just to take number Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
then makan some canteen food ...
then ... my waiting starts ...
wait ... wait ... wait ... wait ... wait ...
and shanker have to leave for some interview ...
so i continue waiting alone ... wait ... read mag ... wait ... read news paper ... wait ... wait ...
finally ... MY TURN ...

blury gave all my documents ... i dunno wat that fella tell my but i think its something bout wait for my number again to pay ...
so i continue ... wait ... wait ... wait ... wait ... wait ... [wait to pay rm300 ... ]
then i realise ... i better start finding transport home ... coz ... shanker's interview ending bout 2.30pm ...
so i start calling ... called : oj .. moon .. cheam ... gordon ..
and the SUPER HANDSOME GORDON is the MAN !!~~
he can fetch me ... so he came ... along with way khong [that lead the way] =)

so they fetched me to ss15 ... makan @ anfield ... then went to watch adp drama finals ...

all 3 drama was damn nice ... enjoyed myself and managed to forget some not-so-happy feelings thats growing in me ...

then went rafi makan due to skinny ben's persuasion ... and after that .. here i am with cheam and his friends ... watching them play dota and me updating my blog =)

i guess thats all ... its a damn long post ... i'll upload pics later when i go home coz the pcs here cannot download ANYTHING ....

No comments:

Post a Comment