Wednesday, November 29, 2006

bye bye virgin hair ...

my morning started with a real down feeling as i dun feel like waking up to face the world ...

anyway ... moon waked me up with a call ...

"mingkee so today wanna go dye hair?"

as those of u who know me long enough ...

its been AGES since i say i wanna dye hair ... rite? ...

haha .. so i agreed to go ...

bout 3 sth ... moon called and say she is coming ...

i went down and wait with a very heavy heart ...
[i dunno coz i scared i will miss my VIRGIN hair ... or coz ... i'm not happy ...]

took few pics of me and my black hair ... last few moments with my virgin hair ....

finally moon came ... and we went to the saloon ...

the feeling of me going to loose my black hair or to loose some other ppl is too heavy ...
took few more pics with my dear black hair ...







the hairdresser choose a color for me and i'm quite ok with it so the hair dying started ...


sat there for soo many hours ...


playing puzzle bobble ... read magazines .. puzzle bobble ... mags ...





till bout 7pm ...


my hair is done =)


can't really see the colour in the pics ... but if u meet me .. u can tell my hair color changed =)

moon's hair turend out ok too .. she highlighted purple ...
will upload her hair pics after getting permission from her =)

read may's blog ...
read the lyrics .. feel it suits my mood now ...

Do you ever feel like breaking down?
Do you ever feel out of place?
Like somehow you just don’t belong
And no one understands you

Do you ever wanna run away?
Do you lock yourself in your room?
With the radio on turned up so loud
That no one hears you screaming

No you don’t know what it’s like
When nothing feels alright
You don’t know what it’s like to be like ME

To be hurt To feel lost To be left out in the dark
To be kicked When you’re down To feel like you’ve been pushed around

To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one’s there to save you
No you don’t know what it’s like
Welcome to my life

Do you wanna be somebody else?
Are you sick of feeling so left out?
Are you desperate to find something more
Before your life is over?

Are you stuck inside a world you hate?
Are you sick of everyone around?
With the big fake smiles and stupid lies
While deep inside you’re bleeding

No you don’t know what it’s like
When nothing feels alright
You don’t know what it’s like to be like me
To be hurt To feel lost To be left out in the dark
To be kicked When you’re down To feel like you’ve been pushed around

To be on the edge of breaking down

And no one’s there to save you

No you don’t know what it’s like ... Welcome to my life ...




to make my life better ...
my sis is going out to get me RAMLI buger -- my FIRST decent meal of the day ...

2 comments: