Monday, January 1, 2007

happy new year =)

HAPPY NEW YEAR ppl!!!~~~

yes i know ...
its been a long time since i update AGAIN ...

11 days ... how to recall wat happened? ...

i'll try my best ....

yesterday [31 dec 2006] ...

morning ... i went HI Tea Buffet with family + jungkuan @ Grand Seasons Hotel =)
the food was OK ...
the deco was OK ...
its juat a OK hotel la basically ...

took pics with my baby niece [joey] but all pics are with my cousin ....

then i went home to sleep rest a while ...
and get ready for the countdown ^^

bout 8pm... my mum wake me up ...
she ask me to go out at that time coz nobody can fetch me to lrt after that ...

so i called jung kuan ... and we met up and went BB ...
walked around to look for toilet and went to U village to makan =)
then kaimin came to meet up with us ...

paid our bill then we headed to the roadside and wait for fireworks ...
nothing special ... then we headed to ktz for tong sui ...
my fav tong sui sudah habis =(
i ended up with some "fruit plate" [thats wat kaimin call it] ...

then we all go home and start our new year with something that best interest us -- ZZZ ...

then to the day b4 ytr [30 dec 2006] ...

haiya ... for got wat i did d la ...

i just rmb two stuffs ...
24 dec -- Singapore
26 dec -- my babies' birthday

will blog bout both later or tmr =)

No comments:

Post a Comment