Friday, January 19, 2007

...

i just realise ...
showing to ppl that i'm strong ... i'm happy and all doesn't help abit ...
in fact ..
it make ppl think i can be on my own and therefor neglated and ignored my sad feelings ...

i too got down times okay ...
i dont show out doesn't mean it does not hurt me ...

i doubt the one i wanna tell this to read my blog ...
but just wann say it out ...

i'll update when i have the time ... k?
currently busy with working on MON-SUN ...
and NO i'm not rich ...

2 comments:

  1. Cheer up okay! You show people that you're strong not because you choose to display such image, but because you're a strong person. If anybody takes advantage of that, you ought to speak up. People can be insensitive at times too, and end up neglecting unintentionally. So, don't keep everything to yourself.
    It's only the beginning of the year so keep the optimistic spirit running ya. Let's hope it will be a good year for all of us. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here our cute MK, I know those things just gonna make u tougher. Neway, thx for havin' outing wit me. I updated my blog, u're in it too.

    PS: I'm so glad tat Dude starts wit 'D' so I'll be Ming Kee's 1st STAR =D

    ReplyDelete