Friday, February 16, 2007

birthday pics =)

Just got my birthday pics ^^

:: =) praying ::

thank you God for the great party =)
so glad to have all my friends surrounding me on my BIG day
hope all of us will be happy always
Amen =)

:: ONE OF my cakes ::

:: showing off the other of my cake ::

:: the girls =) ::


:: moon =) ::

:: =) mhui ::

:: =) jess ::

:: jasmine =) ::

:: my dearest LAMErs ::
with ther 1 2 3 4 pose
and xien's extra FINGER

:: with LAMErs ::



The guys :

:: saimeng =) jiajin ::


:: cheam =) theo ::

:: =) theo ::

:: =) cheam ::

:: =) daniel ::

:: =) huey joon aka bryan ::

:: =) bryan ken ::

:: they just can't resist NOT taking obscene pics ::


Random pics :

:: the PPP [pretty party planners] =) ::

:: all of us =) ::
spot the difference




Last but not least …



:: the ONLY and most decent pic with oj =) ::


there are videos also but still with shu wei ...
will upload when i get it ...

those who want the pics ... can ask me anytime =)

No comments:

Post a Comment