Wednesday, February 28, 2007

emptiness

since i started this blog ...
i've been avoiding posting sad stuffs up ...
coz my previous blog was full of sad and unhappy stuffs and i dun wan this blog to be the same ...
i wanna only see happy things when i post thins blog coz its a record of my journey to HAPPINESS ...

but reading my friend's blog make me starting to think differently ...
wat is sadness witout happiness?
if we haven't taste sadness we wouldn't appreciate the happiness we are enjoying now ...

therefore i decided to record down everything that happend if i got the time ...

these few days i have beeen sleepless witout even knowing the reason ...
but yesterday night ...
i figured out the reason ...
its EMPTINESS ...

some of u may be aware that my sis went off to aussie for her studies ...
and now in my house its just me and my mum ...
and in college ... i dun have any friend that is attending the same classes as me ...

thats how enptiness starting to haunt me ...
i started to feel that i'm alone in this world ...
and i started to think maybe me being born is a mistake ...
and stuffs like that ...
feeling helpless and lonely all the time ...
i use tears to fill my time ...
and i keep praying for strengh and wisdom ...
but nothing happened ...

but today ...
i decided to get a life of my own ...
find a way to fill my time with BENEFICIAL things [no i'm not knitting] ...

hope i will suceed in doin this ...
any suggestions for ways to fill my time are welcome =)

3 comments:

  1. Emptiness do suck, sitting in lecture & tutorial alone and all haha... My friends are leaving abroad one by one so yeah, at times I feel the same way too. =(

    Anyway it's good that you're looking for something new to do. Go pick up singing! Haha, I still haven't really read that book I bought, but singing is really fun especially when you're stressed out after work/uni. Otherwise, learn some drums. I learnt a bit of drums by watching other people play and it's really not that hard haha.

    Otherwise, there's still sports like jogging, running, badminton, ping-pong etc? Or learn a program like Photoshop??? hehe... there're endless of things to do. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try joining some club or society :)
    Coz that was exactly what I did when I felt the same way. And I'm happy I made that decision :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx ppl =)
    i will definately blog bout my new hobby if i found it ..
    but ...
    i'm soo out of camera and my hp is always out of memory ....
    thx for reading my blog ppl ...
    thx for the concern ...

    ReplyDelete