Monday, March 5, 2007

FGS post

hi ppl =)

after looking through my friend's blogs .. i guess its time for me to blog bout my CNY ...
but there are lots of pics to be taken from helen and whoever that brought camera around me during CNY ...
so this blog MAYbe quite pictureless ... [ i seriously wan a digi cam =( ]

to me ...
CNY is merely bout moving here and there ... gambling ... getting angpau(s) ... gambling ... talking to relativeS no matter u know or rmb them or not ... gambling ... eating cookies and prawn biscuits =) ... gambling ... sleeping ... gambling ... and so on =)

so thats wat i did the whole CNY ...

okok ... i gues i should be blogging bout special parts of my CNY ...
i went to 冬禅寺 佛光山 that is located aroung Klang and jenjarom [dunno how to spell] ...

first pic i took :



basically thats a temple with lots of nice decorations and lanterns and stuffs ...




and guess wat ...
i met lim sook MOON there =)

haha ...
just too coincidence ...
and the girls that went played batu seremban there
while the guys played guli =.=


i dunno wat else to write or how to end it so i guess i'll leave it like that =)

No comments:

Post a Comment