Wednesday, July 25, 2007

randomness @ 25/7/07

i relise there are lots of events of life i dun include in my blog ...
i wonder why ...

ok .. randomly ...

monday ...
i wasn't wearing sports shoes to college ...
then ... a lecturer pulling a lugguage bag of exam paper .. just pull his bag over my leg like he never see me ...
then i "ouch"-ed ... he turn back ... realised wat he did ... never say anything ... then continue goinghis way with the bag ...
WTF~~
this is the kind of attitude a LECTURER in TAYLOR'S should have?
not even a "sorry" ...
and that leave a line-shaped scar on my foot which bleeds and hurts ...

and ...
i ffk-ed ppl again ..
sorry jung kuang and jean ...
i dunno my mum will ask to to go watch FOOTBALL ...

yea... my mum ask me go watch FOOTBALL with her ... AFC ASIAN CUP ...
she informend me this morning and its on at 6pm =.=
there goes my pasar malam plan ...
i dun even know who vs who in this match ...
but nvm la ...
to keep my mum happy ....
and this is my very first football match =)

wil surely blog bout it ... k? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment