Wednesday, July 25, 2007

AFC : Iraq vs South Korea

it was raining when i wake up at 6pm ...
so i tot ... MAYBE the football match wil be cancelled ...

but its not ...
so me and my mum walked to the stadium in the rain -__-

the match was quite boring ...
its a 0 - 0 till 90 mins
and still 0 - 0 after extra time ...
the players were pretty rough as there were quite a number of them rolling on the grass ...
one even was "shifted" out with a stretcher ...

so penalty starts ...
korea went first -- IN ...
then iraq -- IN ...
then korea -- IN ..
then iraq -- IN ...
then korea -- IN ..
then iraq -- IN ...
then korea -- goal keeper pushed the ball OUT ...
then Iraq -- IN
then korea -- he din even kicked the ball into the goal ... so OUT ...

therefore .... IRAN won -__-
i frankly prefer south korea ...

:: my ticket ::
:: during the match ... ::


:: 6 cute armyS marching back ::
:: a cute girl that keep looking at me =) ::
:: penalty time ::


by the time the match ended ...
moon and mei were already waiting for me below my house for yum cha ...
so we headed to wong kok in moon's new atos =)

pictures time =)
[i dun mind giving ppl eyesore =) ]

:: mhui ^^ mkee ::
:: posing ::


realise only me and mhui? coz moon was AWAY ... AFKT ...

when she is back :

:: moon ^^ mhui ::
:: she wanna take pic alone ::


:: moon wanna kiss me ::
:: i'm really on the phone with my mum ... haha ...::
:: 3 of us ::
:: she hate it when i do faces ... lol ... ::
:: but i love to do faces JUST to tease her =) ::

:: behind the camera ::
:: in front of the camera ::



:: finally a nice pic of 3 of us =) ::

1 comment:

  1. for a moment there I honestly thought mei went to watch football with u... which proved impossible unless the world started spinning in the opposite direction making the sun rise in the west and set in the east... Then again... even if that happened, mei would believe it anyway so.. yeah... =D

    ReplyDelete