Monday, April 21, 2008

w910i

finally ~~~
the long awaiting baby of mine arrived :)

welcome my w910i in black !!!~~~


its from my sister actually. she subscribe some plan then get this phone for free. so i can't complain tis not bronze :/



but something is not right with this phone. not same with the ordinary malaysia w910i. spot the "difference".


wats that? snake?


its a "3" . i don't understand y i have to be there. the logo not nice also -___- summore wall paper screen saver themes all also got this logo.

nvm la. at least get new phone. and i have to send my darling samsung hp to aussie in exchange for this. so em se dak okay. sure will miss my darling samsung T.T

jie if u see this, dun take away my darling samsung la ~~~

gtg play with my 910i. ciao

3 comments:

  1. lololx, the 3 is the logo of the network operator in Australia.

    Anyway, congrats on the new phone hah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear and c this phone with u d . finally come to U . Samsung TT 88 lo . Sony E must take care Mk oh . : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. im not taking it away la!!
    jus 'borrowing' and will 'return' it back to you when u come visit me..is more like a ransom..hehe



    -mk de jie jie-

    ReplyDelete