Monday, December 1, 2008

happy birthday yee jung kuan :):):)

it was an early birthday celebration for yee jung kuan :) but his birthday is today.

no pics with him as he prefer those dslr then my camera thus he refuse to look at my cam.


this is yee jung kuan.

guess who i saw there?
my long lost best friend!!!


yong ziling trying to grab my b00bs -___-


so i grab back la.


okok. a decent picture please.
i have to hold her hand tight to stop her from grabbing me -.-


another nice take :)


ho wai yip is there too :)
i had to 'press' him down coz he too tall d -.-


cheng yee and ziling. the other guy just wanna be in the pic. lol.


his family.


his cute cousin.


hope u had a happy one :)

3 comments:

  1. yer y u put make up 1111111 XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. [ph]
    y u say until like u saw ghost wan T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i was there!!

    ReplyDelete