Wednesday, December 3, 2008

lost

i'm feeling damn lost now.
i've got my bachelor's degree. i've completed it finally.

so ... wat now?

wat job should i look for?
finance? accounting? audit?

i prefer finance. coz accounting is abit boring for me.
so if finance, financial advisory? wat finance?
y got so many types of finance jobs wannnn???

they say audit job is easier to find. but always need to work OT.
and i dun wanna always finish work at 11pm and reach home at 12am then 6am need to wake up and go work again -___-

accounting job?
wat accounting job should i do?
my sis is doing accounts receivable.
last time papa bear was doing consolidation.

do i have the patience to do the same thing over and over again without getting bored of it?
but i prefer adventurous stuffs wor =(

plus, by the time my sis finish work and reach home, i can tell she is damn tired and totally not in the mood to answer my noob questions lo.

and my mum. sigh. the biggest problem i am facing.
she have the mindset that i dun wanna look for job just because i did mentioned to her that i feel like resting for a month before i start work, and of course, she think it is an outrageously stupid idea, even if i'm taking freelance jobs at the same time.
thus, i decided i will join the rat race once dec begins.
but now, she is already showing super black face at me everytime i look at her.

also, i clean the whole house every wed. and it was okay for her.
but just now she told me she borrowed my aunt's maid to help her tmr.
can nobody tell she did that on purpose to make me feel guilty?

ok.
so its my fault i'm not looking for job yet.
its my fault i still feel like enjoying my life before i start working.

but i swear. the first job i get. watever date they offer. i will take the job and start it k.
so please help me live a happy life k.

i'm so lost i feel like i'm a useless retard.
i've tried my best but its just not good enough.
i'm sorry. i will start working asap. sorry to disappoint u.

9 comments:

  1. lols .. marry ur ultraman !! or marry with ur bf !! shud reduce the burden on ur shoulder !! or else , come robe my nici babes .. lols ..

    cheers la .. lets things be natural !! sometimes terPAKSA to find one job very difficult one !! keke

    so .. eat more strawberry sundae and relax relax la !! dun over stress ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheer up mingkee.. =)
    I'm facing the same problem here.. Can't get job.. Hikss..
    Sometimes when I think bout this I feel like i wanna cry..

    My mum keeps asking me and that gives me pressure and I'm running out of time.. Hiks.. Stresss

    ReplyDelete
  3. [karwai] & [ph7] & [joe]
    thx =)

    [anonymous alex?]
    u really ah. u think say all the things i like then i will be happy? -___-

    [cindy]
    we jia you jia you k? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha ... deng ...

    mingkee ... ask OJ work harder then no need to fan lo. ... whahahahahh ...

    u r stress ... have a break, have a kit kat ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. no la!! i just wan to make u felt more relief .. dun think so much first la !! sometimes , something kenot be forced , it will come naturally !! it includes work !!

    ya la ya la i m anonymous alex la !! ~~ zzz .. i know u sure can guess it one wat !! u are not noob thou !!

    kie kie ~~ just felt like drop by ur page n ke po ur blog !! keke .. okie la .. i back to my own blog n world sin ~ TATA

    ReplyDelete