Saturday, May 2, 2009

my first manicure.

actually my first was the mamy poko ad wan but that one only do one hand so not counted la.

ok so its another super rare thus must be treasured holiday -- Labour day :):):)

went to visit a long time no see uncle in kiara ville then forced to follow accompany mum for some grocery shopping at central.

then the super long time no see dude called and ask me wanna go jaya one bazaar or not since ehm is not free to teman him. sigh ... i'm always the backup plan -.-

thus off i went to Jaya One Bazaar which will be ON every fri, sat & sun for whole month of may :):):)

the bazaar is right in located right in front of wendy's.
and wendy's is currently selling shrimp burger.
without a doubt, our dinner place is set.


::: irresistible shrimp burger ;)


::: golden fried chicken ;)


::: fries ;)


::: both 38 taking pic of each other -.-


after our stomach was filled, we walked around the bazaar taking pictures.


::: ^^ helen :::


rm19.90 for manicure attracted me. so i went for it :):):)
and others come kacau me -.-


::: ^^ ronald :::


::: david ^^ :::


::: helen dude ^^ :::

the person doing manicure for me is ms sharon. a very patient lady. being hyperactive, my
nails hit everywhere was messed up few times when i'm suppose to just sit there and let the nail dryer blow my hand. blame it on my hand. they can't sit still. and dearest ms sharon redo my nails for few time smiling. hahahhahaha...

and i got this from the bazaar.


::: a handcuff keychain ;)

there is actually two different designs and both oj and me each got one design :):):)

and then we moved to station1 & the place heat and bored us so off we went to amp square to sing k.
its rm10++[weekdays eve]/rm14++[weekends eve/PHeve] for midnight singing session (12am-3am) which is a real great deal.



helen & oj was the singer of the night while my throat sore halfway -.-
rm17 each and we're all satisfied and happy :):):)

5 comments:

  1. me want gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. the girl in mask looks pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. y suddenly got handcuff wan??Mk, wat u wanna do??:P-kepong boy

    ReplyDelete
  4. [ph]
    faster come back we go la :)

    [ken]
    i got her name card u wan? ;P

    [KL]
    please dun think too far -.-

    [dude]
    no wendy got g**c* can dy la :p

    ReplyDelete