Wednesday, May 27, 2009

sigh ~

i am not happy :(

the 照る照る坊主 oj sim got me wont stop blinking for more than 24 hours already.
i dunno y its so heart aching to see the battery of this cutie pie drying up like this.
i really dun like :(

btw,
i'm now recording down my expenses everyday to stop overspending for the month again.
hope this will help me conttrol my expenses.

work is so busy now that mooncake festival is near.
yes, we start preparing 5 months before mooncake festival.
but all the business is making me even more interested in my current job :)

will be performing at inti nilai tmr ... wish me luck ...

1 comment:

  1. I try to record down my monthly expenses once...try it for 2 to 3 months...ended up giving up...cuz i am very Lazyyyyyyyyyy...~~~~ :P
    Good luck in your case..~~~~

    ReplyDelete