Wednesday, June 17, 2009

当爱情渐渐变成了一种习惯,习惯了的我该怎么办 ...

i miss a lot of things.

i miss my college life.
i miss my old room.
i miss working part time.
i miss the frequent yum cha and pasar malam sessions.
i miss shopping happily.
i miss having a whole day to myself.
i miss pak toh-ing.

i miss so many things but nothing seems to miss me.

but
maybe i'm not missing them but rather not used to not having them.
maybe its time for me to change and i still dun wanna change.
maybe its time for me to realise but i dun wanna realise.
maybe, just maybe ...

but i really miss everything because i'm feeling so lonely that it hurts.


7 comments:

  1. * kicks dudek *

    eh i tot all these while u all say me with amy 1?lol

    now change to kee d? =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. *kicks both*

    u THREE -ph,D,kw- also missing in action already hor now -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah right,as if i want to missing in action,i am the person that have the most blardy valid reason for missing,haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. then the other 2 abandoning me for no reason lo waterfallll ...

    ReplyDelete