Saturday, June 6, 2009

a whole week of updates :)

omg its been so long ..

i also dunno wat i'm busy about ...
manager was away for the whole week and that left us with very little things to do ...
and this means that we will have LOTS MORE to do when manager is back -___-

watever la ...

been trying my very best to meet up with buddies but fail miserably -.-
been trying my best take more pics to blog about but also failed miserably -.-

ok shall get to serious matter...

my graduation is on 12 july 2009 :):):)
i'm not the unofficial graduate and one after july 2009, u can call me the graduate ;):):)

in addition to that,
july is also the month i will be confirmed ;):):)
my current coy have 6 months probation and i'm still a management trainee now but soon i will be officially an officer in the company!!! * pops champange

thats mostly bout it ..
did a lot A LOT of random buys this two weeks and my salary is already half gone -.-
but i'm still keeeping up on recording my expenses.

eyes tired but i still wanna watch drama now ...

signing off,

1 comment: