Tuesday, November 24, 2009

everything is there for a reason.


Because i have sooo many fwded emails in my mail box, and also nuffnang rated me as : 











-___-


I’m now going to update my blog with a quote a day and i’ll share MY own thoughts on the quotes to remind and hopefully help myself and also anyone that is or will be reading my blog to have a better life :)

But it will not always be bring quotes. It will sometimes be some useful fact that we might have over looked in life, i.e. today’s topic :):):)

Since today is the first day, and on first day we dun usually so serious stuffs on first days', i’ll share this email that is worth reading:

What is the toilet bowl cover for?





 
















1 comment:

  1. Wah, nvr notice tat woh.. OK next time i should just cover without flushing lol :D

    ReplyDelete