Friday, December 1, 2006

take passport + maison

went to take passport ytr ...
it took me less than 1 hour to get my new passport
with a MUCH prettier face of mine =)

initial plan was movie with baobeis after that ...
but since i too tired and some other reasons ... plan OFF d ...

and i DROVE HOME ...
all the way from subang airport to my house
WITHOUT BANGING into anything =) **bangga**

went home ... continued my beauty sleep to prepare for tonight maison again ...
bout 7 sth .. i woke up ...
heard BIG changes in plan ...

FEW friends ffk-ed and transport problem and all ...
ended up i get the feeling that ONLY ME and MOON going ...

depressed ... we still go ...

on the way there ..
edwinn called .. he say he at my house downstairs ... he pick me to maison now ...
i was like "huh?" ...
rupa rupa-nya he tot nobody fetch us go so he baik hati come fetch us ...
SORRY EDWINN ~~

so i told him to terus come maison .. luckily he never emo at me ... hehe ...
reach there .. dude is there already =)
enjoyed ^^

pics all with edwin ... coz AS USUAL moon's camera no batt ...



then TODAY - FRIDAY =)
morning wake up .. supre sien-ed ...
online ... chat with mhui ...
suddenly ... she is on the way to my house to pick me and moon up for pc fair ^^

on the way there .. me and moon sit behind and camwhore









reach there .. parked ...
then walked pc fair with EVERYBODY's purse empty .. haha ...

then me and moon went to buy tix ...
but kena sabotage by someone then tak jadi buy tix ... haih ...

No comments:

Post a Comment