Saturday, May 5, 2007

ken's birthday's pics

got ken's birthday's pics =)

:: AT KFC ::

:: the happy birthday boy =) ::


: the best friend that teman him =) ::


:: two of them together ^^ ::




:: mhui came after that ::



:: then xien came
[he couln't help it ... its his FULL TIME job to pose ...]



:: and as usual ken joined him ::



:: ken ^^v ::


:: mk + mh's hp ::


:: the leftover bones ::


:: AT GALAXY ::


:: the activity that is said to be mengHARMONIkan::


:: moon mhui ken ::


:: mk xien ::


:: mk xien bryan ::
[showing off]


:: bryan eric calvin ken ::




:: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!~~ ::


:: ken PRAYing ::


:: blowing candle ~~ ::


:: SMASH~~ ::


:: hahaha ... ::


:: we did it ^^v ::


:: the smashed face <^^ ::


:: smashed face + boys ::


:: smashed face + girls ::


^^ ken will rmb this birthday =)

5 comments:

  1. I was going to say
    "It feels like I wasn't there"
    LOL!
    then i saw my face -.-"

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ... sorry papa ...
    but u never took much pic seriously ...
    oh ya ~~ your camera pics in d ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not photogenic -.-"
    I dun mind not being in pictures...
    LOL... and yeah I think my pics r in already... they're with mei anyway

    ReplyDelete
  4. even mine is like 1 and a half pic only. Lolz...

    ReplyDelete
  5. eh u two ah ...
    eveyone also around the same number of pics lo ...
    except me and ken ...
    me coz i'm the blog owner and ken coz its his birthday ...
    wait till u guy's birthday la .. k?
    promise got lots and lots of u ppl's pics =)

    ReplyDelete