Sunday, May 6, 2007

random @ 7.15pm

stayed home whole day ... i've been here for more than 36 hours ...
but i did nothing ...
nothing at all =.=

wanted to study ...
but i ended up putting all my notes in nice nice files buti never read them ...

wanted to clean my wardrobe ...
i took out all the clothes onto my bed ...
after folding few pieces ... i feel sleepy and i throw them all bacxk into my wardrobe ...
hence its now even messier than b4 ...

the rest of the time ...
i spent 80% of them sleeping ...
another 20% lepak-ing in the house itself ...

3 comments:

  1. Eh?! Ur chatterbox missing?

    Btw, read ur daily news at

    malaysianpress.blogspot.com

    read Dude's update at

    freestyliquified.vox.com

    ...but put priority on

    malaysianpress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. and u complain i don't update my blog...
    small fish

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude ... my chatter box is still there lo ...

    papa ... don't complain just becoz update faster than me ... hmph ...

    ReplyDelete