Wednesday, August 1, 2007

lost and found hp

this post is to thank the fellas who showed me that this world is still a nice place to live in =)

one fine day ..
its 12pm --- lunch time ...
so along with my friends we rush to somewhere near to eat ...
after ordering ans we sat down ..
i realise my hp is not with me ...
looking looking and looking ...
i rmb i was holding the hp pouch when i walk out of my class ...
after that .... i dunno where was it ...
so i track back the road i came just now ... i couldn't find it >.<
unhappily .. i walked back ...

when i am back at the restaurant ... my friends were also helping me to look for it and so they called my number ...
someone picked up =)
my friend cammunicated with him and tlak talk talk and he started to walk out of the restaurant ..
of coz ... i followed ...
then we reach salmon steak ...
4 international student stood there with my hp pouch ..
they look quite fierce -__-

we walked towards them and they smiled and returned my hp =) =) =)
at that moment i feel like ...
omg!!~~ they were so angelic!!~~

honestly ... i ask any of u reading my blog ...
if u found a hp ... wouldn't u jsut trade it in or use it?
my hp is a nice one u knoe ...
but these students ...
10 thumbs up for them !!~~
too bad never take down their contact can't treat them a nice meal ....
but i seriously thank them from my heart =)

5 comments:

  1. if i found a lost hp i will surely return it to the owner la..so im angelic too rite? hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah rite mei ...
    haha ...
    i would do that also =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 thumbs? thats a lot of thumbs. =) yeah glad you found ur mobile. careful nx time eih.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx jim =)
    i'm considering to buy a strap to hang my hp on my neck all the time ... lol ...

    ReplyDelete