Friday, August 24, 2007

23 Aug 2007

somebody mentioned to me that my blog has too much pics and too little words ...
so i decided to write more =)

yesterday was meihui & yew koon & audrey's birthday ...
happy birthday peeps ^^ hope u all enjoyed your day ...

btw ...
yesterday was a quite bad day for me ...
it started with i wanna wake up at 5am to continue study
[coz i slept at 12am which is WAY too early] ...
but obviously ... i failed ...
and by the time i wake up .. its already 6.35am ...

to make sure that i get parking and avoid jam ... i changed and left the house ...
when i reach subang ... i realize i forgot to bring my hp -__-

knowing that pv will park beside tbs .. i walked to find her and pinjam her hp to sms those who need to know i never bring my hp ...
then we moved to suabang square for breakfast ...

i ordered toasted chicken sandwich ...
then ken joined us .. he also ordered a sandwich ...
then his sandwich came -__-
so i went to ask the aunty where is my sandwich ...

apparently ... she gave to another table and the girl at the table -whom the girl never order chicken sandwich- is happily eating my sandwich -__- wtf ...
sso aunt made another one for me ..
and i have to eat damn fast to make sure i'm not late for my test ...

the test was ... i dunno how to say ...
i forgot the things i remembered ...
nvm .. move on ...

we wet library right after the test to study the next paper ...
at 11.30 .. we decided to eat first to avoid the congestion at 12pm aka lunch time ...
after we eat .. when we wanna leave ... rain starts to pour -__-

damn heavy rain ...
so siewling called his bro to pass an umbrella to us ...
first round of umbrella ... siewling bringing me and kailoon ...
i dunno how but when we re walking ..
i kinda "tersesar" to another side which cause me to be under the rain 100% and i dun realize ...
lol ...
till kailoon call me "mingkee!! here lah!!" then oni i realize i wasn't under the umbrella ...
therefore i'm ALL WET ...

when u're wet and u go into the library .. u feel DAMN cold ...
sigh ... then bout 12.45pm we moved to our class to take the test ...
and i forgot to include the VC when calculating CM which i DID include in part a ...
sigh ... no comments .... speechless to myself ...


then ... i went home ...
and i realize that mhui's present is not prepared yet ...
*its not my fault seriously*
sigh ... dun wanna talk bout it d ...

i immediately find some stuffs to do a "photo frame" for her ...
by the time i finish .. its already damn late ...
they have already finished their dinner at rabbit cafe -__-
so immediately i bath and yap keong fetched me to rabbit cafe ...

ate then we proceed to club ...
xuqi joined us .. club with that girl for the first time ^^
some potong stim stuffs happened which i can't imagine it should happen on mhui's birthday ...
but watever la ..
at least we enjoyed =)

p.s. will upload pics when i get it ...
therefore *warning* the next post will be a PHOTO post =) and ...
now that i'm using firefox .. they automatically check my spelling ... so i guess there will be much more lesser spelling mistake in my up coming post =) and ...
if u all realise .. i changed my chatbox for good =) so no excuses for not spamming d ya =)

3 comments:

  1. wooott!! i'm first. saw my name mentioned...

    ReplyDelete
  2. then we moved to suabang square for breakfast ...(typing error)
    so many wordings now ...how to read u think newspapper meh .. just trying to disturb ... read some more like the time table ..hehe ..i can't imagine it should happen on mhui's ... wht is tat thing ..plzz define .. when u intro her to me ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. > yapkeong : haha ... welcom to my world =)

    > kenny : blog SHOULD be full of words okay ...

    ReplyDelete