Saturday, August 11, 2007

tagged by mei

Instruction:
Bold the statements that are true to you.
Italicize the statement that you wish are true.
Leave the fibs alone. Then, stab 5 people to do the same tag.

1. I miss somebody right now. [ i always do ~ ]
2. I do not watch tv these days. [ how i wish i spend the time on studies instead ~ ]
3. I wear glasses or contact lenses.
4. I love to play video games.
5. I have tried marijuana. [whats that? ~ ]
6. I have been in a threesome.
7. I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
8. I have changed mentally over the last year.
9. I curse.
10. I am totally smart. [ seriously one of my greatest wish ~~ ]
11. I have broken someone's bones. [ it sounds fun ~ nyeh hyeh ~]
12. I am paranoid sometimes. [ yeah ~ i admit ~ ]
13. I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar free.
14. I need money right now. [ who doesn't? ~ ]
15. I love sushi.
16. I talk really, really fast. [ i guess so ~ ]
17. I have long hair.
18. I have lost money in Las Vegas.
19. I have at least one sibling.
20. I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past. [ never try b4 -,- ]
21. I couldn't survive without Caller ID. [ i can't rmb much numbers ~ ]
22. I like the way I look.
23. I am usually pessimistic.
24. I have a lot of mood swings.

25. I have a hidden talent.
26. I am always hyper. [ if i dun bold this .. i'll be questioned i think ~ ]
27. I have a lot of friends. [ i think so =) ]
28. I have pecked someone of the same sex.
29. I enjoy talking on the phone.
[ depends on whos at the other end actually ~ ]
30. I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
31. I love to shop. [ window shopping more coz i will never have enough resources ~ ]
32. Enjoy window shopping.
33. I would rather shop than eat. [ NO WAY ~ ]
34. I don't hate anyone. [ if u dun feel hate ... u wont feel love also ~ ]
35. I am a pretty good dancer. [ hahaha ... i just wanna bold this =p ]
36. I am completely embarassed to be seen with my mother.
37. I have a cellphone.
38. I believe in God.

39. I am an adrenaline junkie.
40. I watch MTV on a daily basis.
41. I have past out drunk in the last 6 months. [ february 6th is more than 6 months ago =) ]
42. I have rejected someone before.
43. I want to have children in the future.
44. I have changed a diaper before.

45. I have called the cops on a friend before.
46. I am not allergic to anything.
47. I have a lot to learn. [ DUH!!~~ ]
48. I am shy around members with the opposite sex. [ haha .. imagine me shy ~ ]
49. I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past.
50. I have tried alcohol before.
51. I own the South Park movie.
52. I would die for my best friend. [ yeah .. i seriously would ~ ]
53. I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
54. I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
55. I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
56. Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
57. I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
58. I am happy at this time.
59. I am obsessed with girls/guys.
60. I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met.
61. I study for tests most of the time. [ seriously wish i do!!~~ ]
62. I am comfortable with who I am right now.
63. I have more than just my ears pierced.
64. I walk barefoot wherever I can.
65. I have jumped off a bridge. [ imagine the jatuh bebas feeling ~ ]
66. I love sea turtles.
67. I spend ridiculous money on makeup.
68. Plan on achieving a major goal/dream. [ i need to start planning serious stuffs!~ ]
69. I am proficient in a musical instrument.
70. I hate office jobs. [ yeah ~ but i think i can't run away from it though ~ ]
71. I love sci-fi movies.
72. I think water rules.
73. I went college out of state.
74. I like sausages.
75. I love kisses.

76. I fall for the worst people.
77. I adore bright colours.
78. I can't live without black eyeliner.
79. I don't know why the hell I just did this stupid thing. [ i know very well its for mei =) ]
80. I usually like covers better than originals.
81. I can pick up things with my toes.
82. I can whistle.
83. I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snake slithers.

84. I still have every journal I have written in.
85. I can stick to a diet.
86. I talk in my sleep.
87. I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distraction.
88. I have jazz in my blood.
89. Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.
90. I wear a toe ring.
91. I can't stand at least one person that I work with. [ i'll just put them into my ignore list =) ]
92. I am a caffeine junkie.
93. I cosplay and know what cosplaying is. [ no i don't know ~ ]
94. I have been to over 15 conventions. [ yes i went to more than that ~ ]
95. I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical the better. [ yeah ~ and my mum hates it =p ]
96. I am an artist.
97. I only clean my room when necessary. [ and there will never be a necessary ~ ]
98. I like a person of the same sex.
99. I love being happy.


done =)
now i tag:

  1. dude - for not passing me the pics yet ~
  2. kahfai - for being so free to nudge me ~
  3. peivoon - for not updating for so long ~
  4. edward papa = for the lack of updates ~
  5. t cheng - coz u r not tagged yet =)
  6. xien - i know u are number 6 but i really wanna tag u =)

No comments:

Post a Comment