Sunday, March 9, 2008

12th election

i've been avoiding to blog bout the election for so long, now its finally over. everyone got wat they deserve except the son in law which i really dun like him.

btw, found this interesting. haha.



and my blog's voting will be over soon. vote as much as u want i dun mind. i just wanna see the results. haha.

owh btw ppl, please ask me to do my tutorials everytime us ee ma. i'm getting lazier and lazier. and i believe i've gained weight for eating and sleeping all the time. tsk tsk tsk ... and i'm even too lazy to update blog not to mention bringing my cam out and take pics of my daily life and post it up. can see how mazy i am now. please change me. like how penang ppl change penang.

another thing,
i suddenly feel like going for a manicure and put those bling blings on my finger. any teman(s)? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment