Saturday, March 8, 2008

tissues ~

as we were in my uncle's house celebrating my cousin's birthday, my mum and aunties got news that opposition is winning by a lot. so they are afraid that some sort of riot will happen. so immediately all want to stock up stuffs at home. and guess whats the first thing that my mum ask me?

" eh ... house got enough tissue for u?" -___-
the answer is of coz no. there is no "enough supply of tissue" for me. there is never enough. just like how we can never get enough food. same theory. so my mum told the aunties we need to go get tissues.
mum : "we need to go buy tissue."
aunty1 : "my house got lah. how many boxes u need?"
mum : "two stacks." [1stack = 4-5boxes]
aunty1 :"... then u go buy yourself la."

aunty2 : " wat u need to buy?"
mum : "tissues."
aunty2 : "haiyoh my house got a lot. u come take la."
mum : "how many u got?"
aunty2 : " bout 4 boxes lo."
mum : "i need two stacks."
aunty2 : " ... "
so we rushed to gurdian and got two stcks [10 boxes] of tissues and two pack [24 packets] of pocket tissue and two pack [24 packets] of hanky tissue.

how good if i win some contest that will supply me with one year of tissues? hahaha.

but i really hope that my non-stop flu will one day stop and make me a happy girl again.

No comments:

Post a Comment