Tuesday, March 25, 2008

mellaine

i feel so damn unorganised. my mid sem is just one week away and here i am slacking and procrastinating, telling myself that i'll study LATER. later later later, when will later come?
and every time i go near my book, i feel like sleeping. wtf is my problem. maybe coz petrol price increase i got not enough money to pump more petrol into myself. haha.

btw, my exiiiiiii mellaine praised me in her blog.

kee kee
also known as my exii...
(it's a long story).
v often quarrel over little stuffs, but will get back 2gether on the same day most of the time...
(except the 1 that happened 1 month b4 spm, it lasted for 3 months)
hard working, very independent, cheerful, taught me lots of stuffs
..( 1 of it is to cross the road dangerously to save the time for waiting the traffic light to turn colour)
2gether, v r known as the noisiest in the class

haha. crossing the road dangerously is no doubt my best skill that time. but now very long never practice d. dunno the skill still good or not. mellaine no doubt played an important part in my secondary school life. she is the one i'm always with but after the fight, we were NEVER seen together anymore. honestly, till now i still dun understand why we fought that time. mellaine girl u wanna explain to me again? LOL. nvm la. childish stuffs. forget it la. just rmb that i miss u k. call me out when u free la.

gtg TRY studying now.

No comments:

Post a Comment