Sunday, July 19, 2009

golf.

i NEED to learn photoshop!!! sigh ~

its been so long since i last updated my blog because my i was lazy.

graduation too may pics d so decided to blog bout it next time. i realise my 'next time' is ALMOST always equal to never -.-

however, i went out ytr and took pics ;)

i brought some jellies i made :)



and i went ......

-

-

-


to play GOLF !!!~~



got my own golf glove summore ;)



was given 100 balls ...



play till super tired -.-



and ga's gf wore the same shirt as me hahahhahaa ....

3 comments:

  1. Gees the 1st emotion I had when I looked at the 2nd last photo was a big laugh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. mingkee .. check out tis : http://indomeez.blogspot.com/2009/07/handbaghoncho.html

    i think it will interest you!! btw its original and i knw the seller ..

    u play golf .. can hit anot ??

    catch gillian chung (twins) live in malaysia @ pyramid 16/7/2009 : http://indomeez.blogspot.com/2009/07/gillian-chung-with-jaz-beer-pyramid.html

    p/s : do some advertising at yur blog..hehhe

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete