Sunday, July 5, 2009

i'm NOT from china.

went saloon on sat.
initially it was just to accompany my mum there but the hair stylist reminded me that i've not do a single touch up to my hair for 6 MONTHS so ended up my mum have to wait for me for few hours instead -.-

i think i'm now a good mosquito killer coz i manage to kill a mosquito when my hair is still in the "steamer" with a magazine ;):):)

here's the proof:



haha so proud of myself.

those who are following me on twitter or is looking frequently at my twitter updates at the sidebar may already know i dyed my hair orange+red+dark brown.
NO not 3 different colors.
its 3 colors mixed together i couldn't tell which color is it nearer to -.-

and i cut my bangs short.
like primary school that kind of short.

my sis's reactioan was "WTH u think u still 15 years old ah -.-"

but watever, wat is done cannot be undone.


here is the new me:



Don't Laugh!!! *emo


p.s. who is going for graduatio nand who is not? and who got extra place to spare? ;)

8 comments:

  1. u are same age as me,21 ALREADY =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. orange red dark brown WAH how did you come to this conclusion :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. [han]
    i know i am. i got my key and u haven't which means i'm older than u :p

    [karwai]
    coz its in the middle of the 3 colors -.- and now orange is falling leaving my hair with more red and dark brown -.-

    ReplyDelete
  4. yesh u are older but u aint acting like one,like la la mui ni =.=

    XD

    ReplyDelete