Monday, October 1, 2007

100th post ~~

this is my blog's 100th post ^^ ~~

i have no intention at all to close this blog and i will continue blogging in it as long as i can =)

been rushing to for my assignment recently and i feel so lifeless ...
my Investment Analysis assignment due 8th oct
and AUDIT assignment due 10th oct ....

then i'll have an individual essay test -- 2 essays in 1 hr on 16th oct...

then i have Derevative Securities assignment due 22th oct -_____-

the assignment + test marathon doesn't end here ...

27th oct start i'll have one week study break then
jeng jeng jeng~
my finals is here ...

after that?
the long awaiting moment ~~
SEM BREAK ^^ yoohoo ~~ even the tought of it makes me happy ... ahahakz ...

but now i shall focus and score as high as i can in the assignments and tests first ...
coz nobody knows wat will happen in finals ~~

^^ all the best to all UTS students out there ^^

1 comment: