Friday, October 19, 2007

seven ~

this tag is sooo hard ...
coz i ususlly just say out anything i'm thinking -___-
but since i'm tagged by 2 ppl ...
i think i shud do it ...


List seven things that you want to say to people but never will. Don't say who they are

1. i just wanna be ME okay
2. i've already tried my best
3. i will get wat i want if i want it bad enough nomatter how
4. i really don't know wat u r thinking
5. Do leave some dignity to yourself
6. i'll prove to u that i will be better than u
7. i won't lie if u understand me well enough


Seven things to be done before my death

1. shop like MAD
2. life witout worries
3. go Tokyo disneyland ^^
4. have babies ^^ and a great family ^^
5. prove myself
6. make sure my family get enough of everything
7. lrean to play one musical instrument professionally


Seven things I will not do even if it kills me

1. send my mum to old folks home [NEVER~]
2. eat bugs/insects
3. get drunk and lie on the road
4. abandon my family
5. stop eating
6. laugh at handicaps
7. be a second wife [i din say i won't be mistress ya ~]


Seven things I do when I'm away from the public.

1. blow my nose as loud as i want
2. bra-less =/
3. think of ghost and starts freaking out
4. eat with my hands
5. sing alone
6. think till far far away like mat jenin and start to emo
7. sit in ugly poses


Seven fave sentences/quotes.

1. haha
2. lol
3. wtf man -___-
4. deng u kao kao
5. really? / serious?
6. f*** it la ["mou diu" in cantonese]
7. sayang ~


Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.

1. abandon me
2. treat me like f***s when i treat u damn good
3. backstabbing me
4. hurt me on purpose
5. do things that i don't like behind my back
6. do things that i warned u not to
7. look down on my family


Seven people to tag

dun feel like tagging =/
coz this tag is damn hard -____-


p.s. click on the adverlets toyota vios designing contest on at the end of my side bar ...
its fun to paint a car ... lol ...
i submitted my vios but i can't find it -___-

No comments:

Post a Comment