Friday, October 5, 2007

sunway pyramid

so much for stressful bout doing assignments ...

today i went sunway pyramid with oj to shop for my mum's birthday present ^^
thats an excuse to make myself not guilty for going out when works are piling up =)

shopped around and i relise my previous trips to pyramid was NOTHING coz we never really shopped around the new pyramid ...

went to see the esprit watch i feel like buying again ...
and for the 3 hrs ...
all i got was a pair of shoes for my mum ...
and these :
cute little things ^^

haha ... oj sim was like ... "now u very rich ah?"
i tell him ... "once in a while mah" ...
he replied ... "how many days berturut turut u shopping?"
then i kept quiet -___-

but seriously ... my shopping for this month ends today ...
coz i'm damn broke and i really need to focus on my studies d ...

wish me all the best ^^

2 comments:

  1. omg my mom in law bd is on 6th my mom is on 8th... why all moms bd seems to be soo close!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hie ~
    u r?

    oct memang damn lots ppl birthday de ...
    coz new year that time holidays ...
    then 9 mths later ^^
    so its most ppl come out sept or oct la ... hehe ...

    ReplyDelete