Thursday, October 4, 2007

happy go lucky ^^

today is a very happy but weird day for me ...

when i notice my day started was when pv knocked on my car door ...
apparently brian parked in front of me and pv parked behind me ...
i was sleeping and they decided to make me wake up and go eat breakfast -____-

so i paid my parking reluctantly and we all moved to subang square ...
ordered half boiled egg [its been soooo long !!~~]
and i continue stoning there ...

then my egg came and when i try to crack the egg ...
it roll and fell onto my chair o.O
[sounds like things that always happen to my best friend m**h** ... lol ... jking ya mei ... i sayang u ...]
expecting the egg to break and dirty my pants?
that din happen ...
in fact ... the egg break the way exactly in the middle so i just cracked it and put into my bowl ...

after that ... we went to lecture .
and ...
ALL my things fell from my table TWICE ... [NO I'M NOT SLEEPING ~~]
feeling like a butter finger ... luckily i manage to pass thru rest of the lecture ...

then we moved to library
and as usual ... we rushed our cms tutorial there ...
this week's tutorial was all about environment costing and all the answers were total crapping ...

then feeling hungry ... we went to casamia for lunch ...
suddenly i remembered kenneth's offer to bring me to OsixNINE to "shop" coz he can get 50% off everything there so i smsed him ...
and he say met at G floor after class ... yay ~~

since we finished our lunch early ...
we went to accounting fair ...
played bowl of fortune and each of us got a present =)
we also submitted lucky draw forms for the door gift ^^

and for the first time in my life ...
i actually won a lucky draw!!!~~
i din believe it when ken tell me ... tot it was just another prank of his ...
till he pass me the present ... haha ... luck is on its way ^^
but i still havent figure out how or where to use the gift -____-

they tell me its to put salt and pepper and toothpicks -____-

@ 3pm ... i was waiting for kenneth
and i met herliza and joanne and brian who decided to tag along to the oSIXnine trip =)
reaching there ...
i was the only one doing real shopping ...
everything is 50% weh ~ haha ...
things i got :


:: sleeveless top ::

:: hair band + hair clips ::

:: necklace for someone ^^ ::

:: a tie ::
i dunno why i bought it ... but i still haven't regret buying it =)

thank you so much kenneth ^^ i owe u one meal ... k?

No comments:

Post a Comment