Saturday, December 9, 2006

counting my blessings

its been a long itm since i update my blog with decent post ...

in this post ... i'm goin to count my blessings as inspired by my dear friend lengzai wey...

i know its quite hard for me to count my blessings at this time since my heart is full of hatred and rage ...
but i sitll wanna do it to show that God AlMighty can help me control all my emotions ...

i wanna thank God .. for letting me live till today ...
letting me know Jesus as my Saviour ...
letting me go through all the challenges i have to face to be prepared for after life ...
letting me see how bad things can be before letting me see the thing i'm going to get ...

i wanna thank God for giving me friends that care for me ...

dearest pang han, kai min, reno and also my gan fu - dude =)

my ex classmates:
xien, kendrick, jona, eric, nuogeng ...
although u all always shoot me .. but i still like laming with u all =)
not to forget kevin, sooktheng, peivoon, siewling ... and to those i missed out .. sorry ...

NOT TO FORGET ...
my baobeis :: moon & meihui =) -- love u all damn lots ...

and my family ...
i know i always complain and raise hatred at them ...
but i still love them ... myMUM and mySIS =)

next my house ... my room ...
thank God for giving me a shelter ...
to live in ... a bed to sleep in ...

my bag .. my accessories . my clothes .. my food ...
and everything i own ... THANK GOD ...

last but not least ...
the relationship i had ... each and every relationship i learnt something ...

all sad and happy things also i will treasure ... up and down i will learn from it ...


and i'll always rmb :

God promises a safe landing ... not a calm passage ...
Amen

4 comments:

  1. hi is me...thanks 4 putting my name ha..i'm come bck from work n just finished read ur bog feel very sad until cant sleep la...ha..i also got try tis problem b4...it's make very sad bcz don knw how 2 face my fren n family...but i tell myself don giv ppl feel tat he or she r so important bcz thy will feel happy n proud...so if wanna love a ppl 1st must knw how 2 love urself...in ur life still got many kind ppl so....if u think tis is not suitable life 4 u...thn don wan continue lo...
    (trust is just like a mirro once it's broke it wont be use again) tk care ya... if got proble i will be thr 4 u de... i'll assist ur way de ha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx kaimin ...
    i already 心淡 ...
    i'll just leve everything alone and see how its goes la ...
    顺其自然 ...

    ReplyDelete