Friday, December 15, 2006

TAGGED~~

erica tagged me =)
here it goes!


Layer one: On the outside
Name: Tan Ming Kee
Birth date: 6th Feb 1988
Current status: seriously conplicated
Eye colour: Dark brown
Hair colour: Proudly brown
Righty or lefty: Righty
Zodiac sign: Aquarius

Layer two: On the inside
Your heritage: proud to be Pure Chinese
Your fears: alone in this world in despair with nobody caring for me [which happens quite often]
Your weaknesses: emo-ness, jealousy ... [i'm not sure ... anybody tell me ... i'll be glad to listen ...] Your perfect pizza: no capsicum, no cucumber, no onion

Layer three: Yesterday, today, tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: should i go to work today?
Your bedtime: around 1-2am
Your most missed memory: the happy times with HIM

Layer four: Your pick
Pepsi or Coke: it taste the same to me
McDonald's or Burger King: they are the same to me too .. hmmm ... McD la
Single or group dates: HAPPY dates
Adidas or Nike: same to me again
Lipton tea or Nestea: con someone tell me the difference?
Chocolate or vanilla: depends on my mood =)
Cappuccino or coffee: i don't drink coffee

Layer five:
Do youSmoke: NO
Curse: Erm ....

Layer six: In the past month
Drank alcohol: Yupp
Gone to the mall: Yupp
Been on stage: i'm ALL THE WHILE on the stage of life
Eaten sushi: Yesterday ... and food poisoning after that .. .ARGH!
Dyed your hair: Yupp

Layer seven: Have you ever?
Played a stripping game: Erm ...
Changed who you were to fit in: i'm not sure ...

Layer eight
Age you're hoping to be married: 20++

Layer nine: In a girl/guy
Best eye colour: i prefer to look at his heart colour ...
Best hair colour: i prefer to look at his mind colour ...
Short or long hair: i prefer to know he wants the relationship to be short or long

Layer ten: What were you doing
1 minute ago: the tag?
1 hour ago: Sleeping
4.5 hours ago: At the clinic?
1 month ago: Studying for exams?
1 year ago: Erm ... forgot ...

Layer eleven: Finish the sentence
I love: to be cared ...
I feel: Tired ... Tired of my life ...
I hate: it when ppl leave me in despair ...
I hide: everything i dun want ppl to know ...
I miss: your care ...
I need: all my friends and U ...

No comments:

Post a Comment