Sunday, December 10, 2006

jusco + asia cafe

friday was an unusually eventful working day for me ...
sneezing & blowing my nose non stop in office ...

after work ... went to jusco with my sis and bought some stuffs ...

i keep trying on hair bands and caps i dunno why ...



can't name everything i bought ... coz can't really rmb ...
after that i'm suppose to meet up with moon dude and alan for drink ...
but due to some unforseeable circumstances ... it was cancelled ...

however ... something even more UNEXPECTED happened ...
i'm not going to blog bout the whole matter but i just would like to say ...

there are choices in life we MUST make ...
we CANNOT have it ALL ...
sacrifice is a must to a happy life ...

rmb wat i explained to u bout ε››θˆδΊ”ε…₯ ?

ok ...

to put the stupid things aside ...
went asia cafe ytr night =)
for a drink and makan ...

jungkuan, chengyu and another guy i can't rmb the name but it sounded like bar-ney reach first ...
even before us ...
so when me and mhui reach ... we went to find them =)

ordered millenium chicken rice ...
i damn hungry but just dun feel like eating ...

after food ... we chat and camwhored =)


:: me & jungkuan ::
he seriously look like jean ...

he warned me not to put on my blog ... but i can't resist ...
so i just put two la ... k? ^^

jungkuan say i changed a lot ..
from a good girl become a "naughty" girl ...
he say coz i DYED my hair ... Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


jiajin joined us after that ...

:: meihui & jiajin ::

:: jiajin & me ::



then shuwei and derrick reached and i went to chat with them ...

then jungkuan called me to play foosbal ... and i kena trash KAO KAO ...
they [jungkuan chengyu & "bar-ney"] went back first ...

then dude and allan came FINALLY ...

:: me & dude ::


nothing much happened after that ...

we just played pool then went home bout 3sth ...

3 comments:

  1. Hey yamfu! Y ur story stop at after me and Alan came part? I tot u gonna mention some modelling thing thou. Haha! Neway, I look weird in the pic.. =.=;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. mkee dear...dun be so unhappy k, must stay tough =)...u still got me marr..i surely sayang u de...sorry la for ffk-ing u last two days so sorry k...next week we go out k..promise no more ffk =)...muaxckkss

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude ...
    u mean the paid to stone standing things?
    nah .. i won't mention otherwise PPL emo la =p

    moon ... its ok la ... as long as i know u wanna be there ...

    thx ya friends =)

    ReplyDelete