Tuesday, January 8, 2008

hp vs jay

hp won obviously. but i still love jay very much. so i made a decision.
get the cheapest tix of jay, and save the rest of the money for hp ^^

decision is already finalised coz oj sim booked the rm98 jay tix
and he told me: "it will be your birthday present"

-___- but still its better than nothing la.

so those who are holding rm98 tix, cantact me and we can arrange how early we should go =)

and my mum told me that the camera we bought yesterday, i suppose to be my birthday presents from both my MUM and my SIS. ish. they wanna share present sumore -___-
guess most of my birthday present is in my hands already and its more than 25 days to my birthday. is it good or bad?

2 comments:

  1. tot u will take a picture of MY bag using the NEW cam -.-"

    eh eh mama give camera, i give the memory card + all other free stuff ma..so is still considered separate ;p

    wat else u wan for ur bday? still wan the mcky mp3 player? ive seen ppl using the pink..super ugly..like plastic toy only..yucks!


    -mk de jie jie-

    ReplyDelete
  2. nth much d. the SE w910i everyone tell me dun buy first coz the software not stable. the vaio i wanna see properly first ^^

    the two bags are the same. no need pics de la...

    ReplyDelete