Tuesday, January 29, 2008

my new props

my mummy went to singapore. i tot since she is on a shopping trip to singapore, she will return with bags from GUESS, GUCCI or watsoever, but she came back with herbs and kitchen utensils. true housewife -___- just when i tot she got nothing for me, she took out this and gave me with a happy face.
haha!! i appreciate it anyway mummy, i know its the thought that counts. but i can't stop laughing. LOL.

btw, went one u today. due to the VERY low in cash situation i'm in, i did not shop much.
i got myself

a new OXFORD GRAD doll
coz i lost my old one ^.^"

hopefully this doll will let me pass all my exams with superb grades and enable me to get into oxford uni ;)

and

a new hp strap

i LOOOOVE the rainbow color ^^ ~~~
i was eyeing on a strap like this since form 5 when i saw it in central market when i was walking around. after so long, finally it came to me ^^ its actually an anklet, but i transformed it into :


not bad huh ^.^v

1 comment:

  1. U low in cash again ah? Then cannot yam cha liao loh?

    Pls stop adding stuff to ur hp liao lo... looks funny... But u r juz a tau kei... sigh

    ReplyDelete