Saturday, January 12, 2008

pictures from camera

wat was that? LOL...
i was trying to take a pic of my new assets and my mum walk pass.

this is my mum's new accessories rack. thx to me ^^


and this is mine ^^

obviously, i'm much more excited than my mum in putting up and organizing my stuffs.

another new asset in courtesy of oj sim:

got it so long but no time to take a pic of it and post up. it was my CHRISTMAS present. haha.

this is the first picture i took with my camera, on the day i bought the camera, with my sister -- wong zi ling. haha. guess where are we?

i can't stop laughing at this picture. classic. not going to name him, but for those who know him, sure can tell its HIM. i curi tangkap de btw. LOL ...

kids, brats, whatever i call them they're still cuties. thats my sunnies btw. and he is sure posing like a 'real man'. rofl.

i'm not random. but my name does look nice with the flash on. and the background so dark. i had the lights on when i took this. i dunno why it came out like that.

windmill. i LOVE windmills. especially when they are in rainbow colors. i have a big and small version of this.

at first thought, i was too shy to put my own camwhore pics up.
then i found a reason =)

should i cut may hair?

or leave it long?

haha.

1 comment: